PLEASE REVIEW THE QUESTIONS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING TO DAYCARE
- Have you taken your dog off leash around other dogs within the past 6 months?
- If yes, did they play or interact politely?
- Is your dog comfortable being left home alone or looked after by another person?
- Does your dog go into a crate comfortably, or has done so within the past 6 months?*
- Is your male dog neutered (if over the age 6 months)?
- Is your dog over 80lbs, or is likely to mature to that size once full grown?**
If you answered no to one or more questions, please get in touch with us before applying. We will need to discuss your dog’s suitability to our daycare environment to determine if an evaluation session is appropriate at this time. Answering these questions honestly will help ensure that we set your dog up for success.
*Crates are used for daily rest periods between play and therefore, being crate-trained is required.
**We do not have a set weight restriction, but it is to be noted that we are a smaller indoor facility and have limited space for extra large breeds. Temperament and energy level will be deciding factors if your extra large dog is a good candidate for our daycare environment.
If you have answered yes to ALL of the questions above, please proceed:
1. Complete the online application form below
2. Email us up-to-date Vaccination Records
3. Wait for an email from us to book an Evaluation & Information Session (if you haven’t heard back within 48 hours of submitting an application please contact us)